Saturday, February 25

GRADUATION DAY...



“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.” -Dr. Seuss


HELLO AGAIN, WORLDSS!!!!!
wuhuuuuu... been a century since my last post in this blog. haha..  But i think if you read this post, u must know why.. yes, ALHAMDULILLAHIRRABIL'ALAMIIN I have graduated now from my lovely university, UI. I'm officially got a degree! yeaayy!

NADIA FITRIANI, S.E.

looks good, huh?





These photos were taken in 2 different days. first, rehearsal day. second, graduation day. thats why i was wearing different color of hijab hehe
 

Here now, i'd like to say THANK YOU very much for those who support me from the beginning. MY Parent(s), my silly siblings, my lovely hendri, and my FRIENDS esp  'bersepuluh'(dyas iman icha dijut ami ben phe ihsan). u are so gorgeous! cuppss!





So, what now?
geezz.. My life starts from this day exactly. i may face another big real challenge.
GETTING A GOOD JOB.
Yes, now I'm a job-seeker, since i resigned from my previous office just to search for a better one.
 

here i quoted some speeches of famous people.
Steve Jobs
Stanford University
June 14, 2005
"Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle."
Richie Sambora

Kean University
May 6, 2004

"For me, success is being able to give back to your friends, your family, your community, those in need and the world entire. Let me assure you, nothing in this life feels better than having the confidence that you can take care of yourself and your family and know that you can continue to grow and excel in your profession and as a person. This is my definition of success. But there's no magic potion -- no secret formula. There is absolutely no substitute for hard work. There is always someone right behind you, willing to work harder for what you have and what they want. Don't look over your shoulder and don't use or abuse others to get ahead. Keep your eyes focused on your goals and keep working for what you believe in and what you want to accomplish. Success is something that can never be measured by others -- only you can define and measure your own success.


GOOD LUCK FOR YOU (and me)!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

No comments: