Friday, April 16

HELLO THERE!!

Hi!
I'm NADIA, 23 years old girl from INDONESIA.
yes, i'm proud to be Indonesian.
pandaemopandaemo
my friends call me "PAUS" (whale in English). 
dont ask me why, thanks!

i love FOODS, i love cooking and eating. 
girlemogirlemogirlemo

i love flowers, especially white rose! 
i love something vintage.
brownteddyemoticonbrownteddyemoticon


i'm crazy about HARRY POTTER.

i love to make new friends.
qooemoticonqooemoticon

i love my lovely family and my sweety boyfriend.
orangeemoticonorangeemoticon

i love all my friends.
qooemoticon


if you have some place that serve delicious yummy and tasty FOODS (or u wanna treat me)
u can email me at:
(hope we could share some!)
follow my twitter: @nadiafit
you can also visit my TUMBLR here
and here also
octopusemoticonoctopusemoticonoctopusemoticon

hope u all guys enjoy my postings here..
have a great day! *smooch*
nasubichanemoticonnasubichanemoticonnasubichanemoticon

No comments: